The beginning of this 3-day journey is a simple installation of SQLite Integration. After following the instructions to switch the back-end database from MySQL to SQLite, I found this plugin worked out very well. Then I decided to convert or import the data from MySQL to SQLite database, where the nightmare begins.
This is a MediaWiki client library based on .NET PCL, targeting at .NET Framework 4.5, ASP.NET Core 1.0, Xamarin.iOS, and Xamarin.Android. The verified supported MediaWiki API version can be as low as MediaWiki 1.19 (Wikia). FYI, now Wikipedia is using MediaWiki 1.28.
After a consecutive trial-and-fails, I figured out a most direct way to install xgboost on Windows with MSVC; that is, you only have to download the latest RELEASE of xgboost on GitHub. Continue reading Installing xgboost on Windows
Recently I’ve programmed a tool that can automatically generate albums in PowerPoint. What you’re supposed to do is to prepare your photos, and write a script. When these materials are ready, just run this little application and you’ll get the presentation document.